The Flower basics course is the perfect introduction to floristry for those without prior experience caring for and arranging flowers. It is also well suited to those wanting to refresh the skills they gained from some prior experience.
At the conclusion of each of the five classes you will take home a stunning arrangement of flowers. You will also gain new knowledge and skills in each class, building a firm foundation for any further classes or flower arranging you might like to pursue.
A variety of arrangements are covered including gift bag arrangements, table centrepieces, posies, bouquets and foyer designs.
One 2.5hr class each week for 5 weeks.
Can’t make it our classroom? This course is also available Online, click here to view
- Port Melbourne July 28 - Aug 25 10:00am – 12:30pm book now
Other Locations & Times
- Collingwood Saturdays July 1 - July 29 10:00am - 12:30pm book now
- Port Melbourne Thursdays August 24 - September 21 6:30pm – 9:00pm book now
- Port Melbourne July 17 - Aug 14 6:30pm – 9:00pm book now
- Collingwood Saturdays August 19 - September 16 10:00am - 12:30pm book now
- Collingwood Tuesdays September 12 - October 10 6:30pm - 9:00pm book now
- Geelong Mondays, October 14 - November 11 10:00am – 12:30pm book now
- Geelong Saturdays, August 19 - September 16 10:00am – 12:30pm book now
- Geelong Mondays, November 20 - December 18 6:00pm – 8:30pm book now