The Flower basics course is the perfect introduction to floristry for those without prior experience caring for and arranging flowers. It is also well suited to those wanting to refresh the skills they gained from some prior experience.
At the conclusion of each of the five classes you will take home a stunning arrangement of flowers. You will also gain new knowledge and skills in each class, building a firm foundation for any further classes or flower arranging you might like to pursue.
A variety of arrangements are covered including gift bag arrangements, table centrepieces, posies, bouquets and foyer designs.
Check out some of our arrangements
One 2.5hr class each week for 5 weeks.
Can’t make it our classroom? This course is also available Online, click here to view
- Collingwood Wednesdays, March 7 - April 4 6:30pm - 9:00pm Out of Stock
Other Locations & Times
- Port Melbourne Wednesdays, Feb 28 - March 28 6:30pm - 9:00pm Out of Stock
- Port Melbourne Thursdays, April 19 - May 17 6:30pm - 9:00pm book now
- Geelong Fri & Sat, April 20 & 21 10:00am - 3:00pm book now
- Collingwood Tuesdays, May 1 - 29 6:30pm - 9:00pm book now
- Port Melbourne Fridays, May 18 - June 15 10:00am - 12:30pm book now