You’ve got the basics, now lets go beyond that with Flower basics 2. Just like its predecessor this course runs over 5 weeks yet takes you deeper into the world of flowers and the art of arranging them. With more advanced designs Beyond the Basics is the next step in your floristry training having completed the Flower Basics course, it is also well suited to those wanting to refresh the skills they gained from prior experience.
At the conclusion of each of the five classes you will take home a stunning arrangement of flowers. You will also gain new knowledge and skills in each class, extending on the firm foundation gained from the basics course.
A diverse range of arrangements are covered including table centrepieces, bouquets and a variety of designs for the home, office or gifts using stunning locally sourced seasonal materials.
If you loved the Flower basics course, we are certain you will love this even more.
One 2hr class each week for 5 weeks.
Can’t make it our classroom? Check out or range of courses Online, click here to view
- Port Melbourne Wednesdays May 31 – June 28 6:30pm – 8:30pm book now
Other Locations & Times
- Port Melbourne Wednesdays, August 2 - August 30 6:30pm – 8:30pm book now
- Collingwood Tuesdays, August 1 - August 29 6:30pm – 8:30pm book now
- Collingwood Wednesdays, October 4 - November 1 6:30pm – 8:30pm book now
- Geelong Mondays, October 9 - November 6 6:30pm – 8:30pm book now
- Geelong Saturdays, November 18 - December 16 10:30am – 12:30pm book now